Saturday, August 27, 2011

"Magnificence... Unlocking The Power of YOU!", Sharon Eden Picture

Picture Speakers bio
I’m the Inner Leadership Coach, Psychotherapist, Speaker and Author of Whack Around The Head – Purpose Passion and Power at Work Right Now! Wanting to be a writer and actress, I bamboozled myself in my 20s into a corporate career through a desire for ‘normality and respectability’.

Several metaphorical whacks around the head later, in my 30s I embarked on higher education, following a calling, and studied psychology. I later qualified as a psychotherapist, and then as a coach and trainer.

My credentials include MA (Psychotherapy), Coach, & Certified Trainer (INLPTA), BACP Accredited & UKCP Registered Psychotherapist, Member Institute of Directors, European Mentoring & Coaching Council, Applied Psychology Association and Charter Member International Positive Psychology Association.

Today, I run my own seminar programmes, work with individuals and teams and present around the UK. And I’m passionate about helping people who want to discover and live the ‘more than’ in themselves and their life.

Indeed, some people refer to me as a Sorceress for the ability to weave what appears like magic with those with whom I work: turning lack lustre thinking and behaviours into impassioned and empowered ways of living.


Local Days and Times
Thurs 12:00 - 14:00 USA - Pacific
Thurs 15:00 - 17:00 USA - Eastern
Thurs 20:00 - 22:00 UK - London
Fri 03:00 - 05:00 China - Beijing
Fri 06:00 - 08:00 Australia - Melbourne

Title of session
Magnificence... Unlocking The Power of YOU!
Format of session
Workshop (one speaker, very interactive)

Description of session: Content and Outcomes
Would you love a ground-breaking lesson in how to super-boost your wealth, wellbeing and relationships through Unlocking The Power of YOU? In this interactive and informative workshop you can re-discover...

The magnificence of ‘outtayerbox YOU’ … How to become the vibrant and inspirational person you really are instead of who you’ve been trained to become!

How to co-operate with your fail-proof inner guidance system ... for authentic, impressive confidence, decision making and influence.

How to tap into the Universal Ooomph … With naturally wonderful resources to ensure you succeed in life the way you want, you just need to know where to look and how to ask!

I also let out of the bag 7 of my highly effective, innovative and ‘do-able’ tips and techniques to grab you awesome sense of self, boost your self-belief and confidence and create ‘kazam’ relationships at work and in your whole life.

I always write as I speak… and I know the right people will register for my presentation. As coaches, I know you are passionate in helping both yourself and your clients become the most they can be.


So, if you or they are...
  • ...People who hunger for more confidence and belief in themselves and what they can do.
  • ...People who are eager for more wealth, wellbeing and rich relationships. 
  • ...People who yearn for a sense of meaning and purpose at work and the whole of their life.
  • ...You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain! I’ll be delighted to be working with you... So, sign up for this presentation now.
 
e-mail
sharon@sharoneden.biz

Web or Blog
http://www.sharoneden.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here