Thursday, August 11, 2011

"Follow your calling!", Adriana Casas


Speakers bio

Adriana studied Business Administration and Marketing in a private University in Mexico and has more than 14 years experience working for businesses.

Parallel to this she found her calling!


During the last 10 years I have been working in coaching and training. I love to meet people who want to grow, I enjoy seeing people taking responsibility for their life and I enjoy the continuous relationship with my clients. I really enjoy learning something new every day. This is how I came in touch with the work of Soleira Green. She is for me a leading edge thinker in consciousness creation and people empowerment. I am applying parts of her work in what I do. I love to see my customer´s life take quantum leaps. I guide them to become the best they can be, to get in touch with their inner potential, to connect to the super consciousness or highest intelligence that is available to all of us and to create the life that they want. I especially love working with visionaries, people who are creating the now in this moment! I am really excited to participate in the Global Coach Conferences because I want to see more happy people running around in this planet.




Local Days and Times

Monday 10th October

Mon 00:00 - 02:00 USA - Pacific
Mon 03:00 - 05:00 USA - Eastern
Mon 08:00 - 10:00 UK - London
Mon 15:00 - 17:00 China - Beijing
Mon 18:00 - 20:00 Australia - Melbourne

Workshop (one speaker, very interactive)

Description of session: Content and Outcomes

Talking about businesses, barely 25% of the people are happy with what they do in their job. The results are: Burn out or health problems and a low loyalty to the company they work for. How do we turn this situation around? We need to change the general belief that work is just what it is, the way we look at ourselves and we need to come to the conclusion that finding a sense in what we do “makes sense”


This workshop will allow you to:
Learn how to find your calling or getting in touch with it and seeing it from a bigger perspective!
Become what you really are!
Make the first step to make this a reality!

The good news is also, that you will get to experience exercises which you can do again later to:
Get in touch with your biggest potential
Get in touch with your highest intelligence
Get in touch with the limitless possibilities field where all your dreams can come true!


E-mail
casitas11@hotmail.com

Web or Blog
www.lyra-life.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here