Tuesday, August 9, 2011

"From Zero to Hero", Paula Tresintus


Speaker Bio

My name is Paula Tresintsis, I live in Adelaide South Australia. I am married with one child.

I have always been interested in helping people, ever since I can remember. I have worked in office jobs and found that I lost creativity doing the same thing day in day out.



In 2003, I became a Personal Trainer and worked for myself for 4 years, helping people with their fitness. While I was training these people, I found there were similar patterns in their behaviours. They had “blockages”, they would reach a certain point in the exercise session or even after a few sessions and they would give up. This is when I realised that that there is more to exercise, there is the mind, body connection.


So I started to “coach” them in my own way - this led to amazing breakthroughs with them. I found that talking to them and finding out what their goals and aspirations were put a whole different spin on the sessions. So I formalized my qualifications by becoming a qualified Life Coach which I have now done. I now have my Certificate 4 in Life Coaching. I am also qualified as a Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner, Deep State Re-patterning Practitioner and Performance Coach - I am still studying with The Coaching Institute in Australia, and will be completing my Diploma in May 2012.


I now am helping women with their fertility issues, particularly in Mindset. Fertile Dreams has been conceived from personal experience.


Local Days and Times
Sunday 9th October 2011

Sun 18:00 - 20:00 USA - Pacific
Sun 21:00 - 23:00 USA - Eastern
Sun 02:00 - 04:00 UK - London
Sun 09:00 - 11:00 China - Beijing
Sun 12:00 - 14:00 Australia - Melbourne


Format of Session
An interactive talk about what is a zero to hero journey. Does Zero to Hero exist or are we all Heroes?

I will talk a little about my journey to becoming a Life Coach, what my journey is like right now, still studying and the learning’s along the way.

Open forum as interactive as it can be. I would like to have questions from everyone and an open discussion.


Website
http://fertiledreams.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here