Monday, August 8, 2011

"GCC Opening Speech", Martin Richards - Visionary Organiser of the GCCs

 

I conceived, designed and built the GCC to fulfill a Dream of global connection.

And in the doing so I have found coaches to be the most wonderful collaborators. They are willing to give of their time and expertise to make this Dream come true. I believe that this is a Dream shared by all the people who come to the GCC - the Speakers and the Participants. We have the sense that coaches can make a positive difference to the world by being exactly who we are, and supporting others to become free, to become who they are.


Local Days and Times
Sunday 9th October / Monday 10th October

Sun 16:00 - 18:00 USA - Pacific
Sun 19:00 - 21:00 USA - Eastern
Mon 00:00 - 02:00 UK - London
Mon 07:00 - 09:00 China - Beijing
Mon 10:00 - 12:00 Australia - Melbourne

Title of Session Opening Speech
I will speak about what moved me to start the GCC, what I have learned from the journey and what I know is different now; and how that affects me and the choices I make.

Format of Session
A short speech, filled with lots of stories and laughter, recognition and understanding, dreams and aspirations.

E-mail
martin.richards@globalcoachconference.com

Website
martinrichards.se

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here