Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"Unlocking Your Potential for Change"

Based on the 4 step process created by Kegan/Lahey and described in their latest book ("Immunity to Change")

Pearl will coach us through the process that helps us look clearly at our commitments, and then look at what we are doing and what we are not doing that might be obstructing our ability to fulfill our commitments. The final stage surfaces the assumptions and beliefs that fuel the competing commitments, and then we work with a plan to take steps to test those beliefs and assumptions.

"It is a powerful model that I use A LOT with all of my clients and as I lead people through it I can take examples from the group, which will enable us to explore commonalities and differences. Where appropriate I can also share my own thoughts." Pearl Mattenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here