Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Speaker: Pearl Mattenson


I am passionate about every career choice I have ever made. If I didn’t care deeply about what I was learning, doing and creating, I couldn’t pursue it. The choices I have made over time reflect my evolving awareness of my strengths, passions and commitments (with a little serendipity and Providence thrown in!). This is what I want for my clients. I believe in professional development and have been rigiorously trained and certified by The Coaches Training Institute, an accredited institution associated with the International Coach Federation of which I am a member as well. I am currently pursuing advanced training in Organizational and Relationship Systems coaching from the Center for Right Relationship.

I have 25 years of experience in Education and non-profit leadership. I have been a teacher, family educator, and Principal and have consulted to private schools on governance, teacher development, and school change initiatives. As the National Education Director for a civil rights organization I worked with law enforcement agencies, medical schools and public schools on issues relating to diversity and bias, designing and leading intensive workshops on institutional and attitudinal change. I have a BA from Brandeis and an MA from Stanford University. I also grew up in Japan, and am deeply connected to my ancestral homeland, Israel. Together with my husband and two teenaged boys we make our home today in NJ.

More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here