Friday, July 17, 2009

Speaker: Alan Wilson


Alan says, "I believe every child has limitless potential. It starts as a spark catching fire and needs to be identified, protected, nurtured, developed and respected. This spark must grow into a strong flame to survive the school system, parents under pressure and the influence of some peers.

My passion is to globally develop millions of children wholistically. I am achieving this by using my experience of life, coaching techniques and the laws of the Universe to empower children and the people that influence them. My vision is to create an ethos of empowerment around young people.

Together, we will fan the flames of self-esteem and confidence to explode the potential of the world's children."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here