Tuesday, September 28, 2010

On a more personal note

As we get closer to this massive virtual conference I notice that I am becoming more focused on logistics, numbers and facts; answering questions, solving problems and generally dealing with the "nitty gritty" of co-ordinating a thousand participants. We must be nearly "there".

At the same time...
I am swimming in JOY at watching the GCC grow and begin to make its impact the world. People from around the world are sending me e-mails with thanks, appreciation, encouragement and also admiration. Yes, I / we have created something wonderful that speaks to many hundreds of people (mainly coaches), and I am happy to share that joyful creation with so many amazing coaches. Just look at you! Look at us. Is this what I wanted to create? Yes. And thanks for doing that with me.