Friday, June 4, 2010

TEDx and GCC

If you know about TED, then you know it's an impressive source of inspirational speeches delivered by professionals.

Now there's TEDx - local productions in the TED spirit.

I met the two guys, Carl Ternstedt and Axel Lindqvist, who ran TEDx in Gothenburg in 2010 and we came up with the idea of running the GCC 2011 as an audio-visual experience. That's an upgrade that I can happily get involved with. This is going to need a healthy budget, so there's all the more reason to "moneterize" GCC 2010. I will have to get my thinking cap on.

Carl and Alex brought me up to date on how the phone audio could be broadcast through the Internet and could be listened to live on any PC / Mac. Thanks guys, my head's still spinning.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! How cool to add video to the GCC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps we should look to the coaches taking part this year to create an amazing bundle of information, coaching sessions and perhaps try to organize a one off live seminar to contribute towards next year?
    The audio will be done in the next week from GCC-09.09.09. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here