Saturday, October 17, 2009

Dreaming of 2010

From time to time I get a reminder that the effects of the GCC are still rippling around the world.

From time to time, I realise that I haven't yet taken advantage of the many contacts that were made on 9th September. Somehow the events of normal life have taken over again, and all my time is taken up in getting to and from work. And, although what I am doing every day is just what I want to be doing (= coaching), I am left with the sense that there are many opportunities generated by the marathon phone call on the 9th that have yet to be developed.

So, I will make a plan that includes contacting the hundreds of coaches who were involved around the world, and asking them what they see as the next step for them and the GCC. Maybe they will come back in 2010? Maybe they will speak?

Will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here